Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Idea

Many years ago when I was a kid I had a great fascination with the sea. As I grew up it didn't leave me, but one day I went to the beach and found it all very dull. The sea seemed mysterious and menacing rather than the magical place where all my dreams were formed. It was then that I realized that I was growing older. I don't know exactly when but somewhere along the years I was shocked to find out that I had lost the thrill of travelling by train. One by one as the years went by I found that I had lost interest in most things. It was then that I discovered art. Though my drawings and paintings were not very good it gave me a great thrill to draw something new everyday. Later on I got interested in writing short stories, few people comment on what I write and those that do so out of sympathy, but still I enjoy writing. I think having an idea either in art, music carpentry or any other thing and then implementing it is one of the greatest thrills life has to give

No comments:

Post a Comment